Based in Brasilia, Brazil
Press / Business Contact:
SHIN CA 5 Bloco E-2
Ed.Saint Martin Sala 9
+55 (61) 3034-3625
Behold Studios is a small indie game development studio from Brasilia, capital of Brazil. The award-winning studio was founded in 2009 and its main focus is PC and Mobile. Currently working on Chroma Squad, they are mostly known for their previous game Knights of Pen and Paper.
Founded in Brazil's capital in 2009, Behold Studios struggled to find its identity and its audience during its early years - as many indie groups do - releasing several games in different platforms before announcing its closure in 2011. With a skeleton crew, the studio's spirit was kept alive by a new game, which was developed at a local book store. This game, Knights of Pen and Paper, turned out to win the hearts of fans and critics around the world, winning several awards and, most surprisingly, IGF's Student Showcase in 2013.Recent Days
With their bookstore days long behind them, the team at Behold Studios is working on its next game, Chroma Squad, following its successful Kickstarter campaign. The studio is currently focused on developing games for PC, mobile and Sony and Microsoft consoles.Video Policy
You’re welcome to create videos of our games and also monetize them if you want. This includes videos in the style of Let’s Plays, Speed Runs, Reviews, Tutorials, Countdowns, Commentary, etc. Behold Studios permits you to create, publish, and stream videos, either free or ad-supported, by using captured or streamed video from our games. You do not need to request written permission to create such content. Please note that we reserve the right to update this policy without notice or liability. If you have any additional questions regarding this topic or our policies, please contact us at email@example.com
Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition Release Trailer YouTube
Chroma Squad - Official Release Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Behold Studios, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Behold Studios. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Indie Game Finalist" - SXSW Game Awards
- "GDC, PAX East, Prime, Gamescom" - IndieMEGABOOTH 2014
- "Brazilian revelation finalist" - BIG Festival 2014
- "Student Showcase Winner: Knights of Pen and Paper" - IGF 2013
- "Community Choice Finalist: Knights of Pen and Paper" - Unity Awards 2013
- "best Brazilian game finalist" - Trophy GAMEWORLD 2013
- "App of the Year: Knights of Pen and Paper" - SlideDB 2012
- "Best Mobile Game: Save My Telly" - Brazilian Independent Games Festival, SBGames 2012
- "Best Visuals: Knights of Pen and Paper" - Brazilian Independent Games Festival, SBGames 2012
- "Best Visuals (Mobile): Save My Telly" - Brazilian Independent Games Festival, SBGames 2012
- "Best Sound (Mobile): Save My Telly" - Brazilian Independent Games Festival, SBGames 2012
- "Best Design (Mobile): Save My Telly" - Brazilian Independent Games Festival, SBGames 2012
- "Finalists: Most Original, Best Gameplay" - Brasil Game Show 2012
- "Finalists: Best Social Game" - Brasil Game Show 2011
- "Winner: Luna - Magnetoware Adventures" - BRGames 2009
- "Winner: Best Game with OGRE" - Campus Party 2009
- "Winner: Best Game with XNA" - SBGames 2009
- "If you're an RPG fan of any kind, you'll love Knights of Pen and Paper."
- Rich Stanton, Eurogamer
- "[Knights of Pen and Paper] is clever, charming, customizable, and virtually infinitely replayable."
- Rob Rich, 148 Apps
Team & Repeating Collaborators
Composer, Sound Designer (Freelancer)
Game Designer (Freelancer)