Based in Brasilia, Brazil
April 30th, 2015
In Chroma Squad you will manage an indie Japanese superhero TV studio, casting actors, purchasing equipment, crafting weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and glue to create your own TV show. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles.
Behold Studios went to Kickstarter in 2013 to pitch this crazy idea to the world. Turns out the world likes it - Chroma Squad was 180% funded and is headed to PC and consoles soon!
- Create your own TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your equipment, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
- Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes' abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
- In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline!
- A love letter to tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhood!
- Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!
Chroma Squad - Official Release Trailer YouTube
Chroma Squad - Release Date Announcement YouTube
GDC Trailer YouTube
Gamescom Gameplay Walkthrough YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Chroma Squad. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "A game of “manager, tactical turn-based, meta-game, pixel art fun” they say? It looks adorable. I am in!"
- Cara Ellison, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "This is a really clever game, with beautiful pixel art full of personality. I love the premise and its sense of humour."
- , Game News
- "Sentai studio sim Chroma Squad could be my XCOM replacement"
- Steven Hansen, Destructoid
- "So Chroma Squad is more than just a clever idea. It's also a sharp strategy game, has a deep simulation backbone, and it's funny too."
- Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Behold Studios
Behold Studios is a small indie game development studio from Brasilia, capital of Brazil. The award-winning studio was founded in 2009 and its main focus is PC and Mobile. Currently working on Chroma Squad, they are mostly known for their previous game Knights of Pen and Paper.
More information on Behold Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Chroma Squad Credits
Composer, Sound Designer